Your invoice will be sent to the e-mail address you registered with, so it is very important to ensure your correct email address is registered with us at all time.
Your invoice will be sent to you depending on the following criteria:
- When a monthly billing cycle is selected: invoice will be sent 7 days in advance.
- When a quarterly billing cycle is selected: invoice will be sent 14 days in advance.
- All other billing cycles: invoice will be sent 21 days in advance.
A reminder will be sent 2 days prior to the due date.
VpsCity send out a total of 4 reminders to ensure your domain does not expire unintentionally.
- Reminder 1: 30 days prior to expiry.
- Reminder 2: 15 days prior to expiry.
- Reminder 3: 7 days prior to expiry.
- Reminder 4: 1 day prior to expiry.
Instructions on how to make payment are included in the email.
Hard copy statements can be mailed per occasion for those clients that request such. You will receive an invoice for each new service/account order shortly after such service is activated. Your initial service/account order invoice date will be your regular monthly billing date. All further service/accounts ordered will be pro-rated to that date, and then be billed regularly on that date every month (if you signed up for monthly payment).
Special arrangements can be made for custom billing requirements. VpsCity accepts Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and Bank Wire Transfers.
If you have any queries regarding your invoice simply drop in a support ticket.