PHP/Web Developer Open
We are looking to employ an experienced PHP developer to work on an ongoing basis at our East Tamaki office, starting ASAP.
- Position: PHP/Web Developer
- Status: Open
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: East Tamaki, Auckland
- When: Immediate
You will be required to work permanent, with no minimum number of hours. As a developer, you will become part of our development team to develop the company website and software.
- PHP/UX development
- Implementing day-to-day changes and modifications of existing systems
- Writing code
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting and testing product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- 2-5 years’ experience in a PHP development role
- Developing websites, software applications, database and web application development
- Advanced understanding of PHP and Laravel Framework and unit testing
- Writing robust, clean and documented code
- Fluent in HTML5, AJAX, jQuery
- Good knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap, CSS3
- Webpack, NodeJS, NPM
- You will need to be available to work Monday to Friday, anytime from 9am, for at least 8 hours each day
- Ideally, you will be able to commit on a long-term basis. Pay rate will be dependent on experience
- If you are a recent graduate or someone that is looking to gain valuable experience in IT then apply now so you don't miss this great opportunity!
- It is imperative that you have clear communication skills as it is vital for conversing with the employer in regards to the job requirements
- You will need to be willing to follow or adhere to our ticketing system
- Please provide a Cover Letter
- Please provide a CV
- Please provide contact details for a referee
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please use the form below if you wish to apply for this role.