Sales Executive Open
We have a vacancy available in our East Tamaki office for a Sales Executive. The role involves, identifying business opportunities by finding prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options. Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities. Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing our company standards. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Position: Sales Executive
- Status: Open
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: East Tamaki, Auckland
- When: Immediate
- Meet revenue targets by converting leads to new business sales, upselling and resigning existing clients
- Main point of contact for existing business customers with product or sales related queries
- Work closely with the Marketing and Direct Sales Manager to feed back the customer experience of the products
- Prepare proposals and sales contracts for all new business opportunities
- Ensure incoming sales enquiries are handled efficiently and converted to sales
- 2-5 years’ experience in a sales role
- Strong sales and negotiation
- Customer relationship management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven
- Tertiary level qualification in Sales/Communications advantageous
- As you will be dealing with our clients directly, it is essential that you are fluent in the English language both verbal and written
- As you may need to travel around Auckland to meet with the company's clients, it is absolutely essential that you have at least a restricted drivers license and a vehicle
- You will need to be available to work Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am, for at least 8 hours each day. Ideally, you will be able to commit on a long-term basis
- If you are looking to gain valuable experience in IT and Cloud Environments, then apply now so you don't miss this great opportunity!
Financial success in this roll will be achieved on your own merit, We will provide a small basic salary, ample training, all the required tools, an extremely robust product lineup, unparalleled support and a high commission rate effectively creating the ability to achieve large financial rewards. If you are confident in your ability to make a success in this industry, then do not hesitate to take advantage of this opportunity and apply now to start your journey with our team.
- Please provide a Cover Letter
- Please provide a CV
- Please provide contact details for a referee
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please use the form below if you wish to apply for this role.