Junior Support Technician Closed
We have a vacancy available in our East Tamaki office for two IT students (or recent graduates) to work on an ongoing basis starting ASAP.
- Position: Junior Support Technician
- Status: Closed
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: East Tamaki, Auckland
- When: Immediate
- Help desk support to Windows clients
- Administration within network - documenting and keeping network monitor up to date
- Data centre activities
- General server, IT and network support
- Updating the ticketing system
- Windows server 2008/2012
- AD active directory
- TCP/IP networking
- Microsoft exchange
- As you will be dealing with our clients directly, it is essential that you are fluent in the English language both verbal and written
- As you may need to travel around Auckland to meet with the company's clients, it is absolutely essential that you have at least a restricted driver's license and a vehicle
- You will need to be available to work Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am, for at least 8 hours each day. Ideally, you will be able to commit on a long-term basis
- If you are a recent graduate or someone that is looking to gain valuable experience in IT, then apply now so you don't miss this great opportunity!
- Please provide a Cover Letter
- Please provide a CV
- Please provide contact details for a referee
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please use the form below if you wish to apply for this role.